My name is Madi and this would be my blog

Monday, February 7, 2011

and how do you feel about that?

so i know im only a sophmore, but i still have absolutly no idea what i want to study in college. Infact, thinking about college kinda scares me. Mostly about the fact that i am not the smartest tool in the shed when it comes to highschool, so only god knows what college is going to be like! Now, i really really REALLY wanna play soccer in college. Soccer is like my best friend that i (obviously) can't talk to. When i play soccer, i dont think about anything but what im doing right then and there. It makes me feel like i can do anything, and if i for some reason couldnt play it, i have absolutly no idea what i would do with my life. Other then my friends and family, i feel like my life revolves around soccer. sounds cheesy (if you will)? perhaps but its something i truelly love. BUT anywho if you're wondering how i some how went from being scared of college to how much i treasure my feelings for soccer, its becuase im afraid if i don't do good with my grades from here on out, i won't be able to play soccer : / I'm not the smartest one in the bunch but im also not the dumbest so i guess you could say its a win lose situation... i think. And to be honest i think the last time i got straight A's or anything even close to straight A's was in 5th grade. Though i am emenseley proud to anounce i do have all A's and B's right now! i think that calls for a celebration, or something of the sort.


This is how i feel about my grades (non explainable but in a good way. Smart yet it may come off as dumb and everything ditsy.)

No comments:

Post a Comment