My name is Madi and this would be my blog

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

all things pointless

Im bored. I have been bored since i got home from school and i will for ever be bored untill i go to sleep. Being bored really doesnt help me and my bright thinking, therefor i have no clue as to what to blog about. Then why am i blogging, you might ask? well I dont know, something to do i guess? I could tell you about my day, which was in no way interesting and its probably not something in your fascination, i would think, considering its not even in mine. I promise im not a boring kind of person, infact im rarely ever bored. You see, im grounded, that is why I am so incrdibly bored. I've been having a little trouble with my english lately, but not the kind of trouble you'd think. No no no, iv always had A's in that class. Which seems weird to say considering my grade must be so bad, i am grounded becuase of it. Well English is my first period class and sometimes i dont always like to come to school when im supose to. Its not a big deal, atleast i thought it wasnt. My mom just calls in, tells the office i'll be checking in soon (iv probably used every excuse in the book.. atleast twice) and wah-lah! everythings A-okay. Just so happens on a couple of the days i decided to sleep in, we got some of homework that no one bothered to tell me about. I know i should have asked Mrs. Hodgin but hey can a girl remeber to do everything? yeah I kinda spaced it (madi moment) and well those mornings I dilly dallyed around taking my time, my grade had been dropping. Mom voice "you can only go to school and soccer and after that you can come home and do your homework untill your grade is up madison!"

this is how I feel about school right now...ONLY SIX MORE WEEKS AND IM OUTTA THERE! WOO!


something to do when your bored: Watch Friends! (the tv show, that is. I dont advise you to accually sit and watch you friends. you might come of as creepy. maybe thats just me, i dont know)


bahaahhaha

No comments:

Post a Comment