My name is Madi and this would be my blog

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

all things to be caught up on

As you can tell i haven't blogged in quite some time, i apologize to the few who read my blog and any other creepers who keep up with my blogs which by the way, i noticed really dont have a point to them. oh well.

things you have missed

1.


CHAMPS!
first place in Presidents cup down in Boise
yayayayaya!

I wanna give a shout out to my girls, we've always been one of those teams where when its goin good, its goin good and visa versa. It takin a while to find our inner etai! definition of etai: come together in chinease (i think) but guess what! We finally did it! I'm so dang proud of all of you and p.s. we missed you span, wish you coulda been there

2.


Meet Merlyn!
Once upon a wednesday right after all my siblings and I had left for school my mom found a parakeet in our garage! 'Tis a feisty little fella. Though my dog isnt to fond of him, she see's him more as thanskgiving dinner rather than a feathery winged (occasionally annoying) friend.

3.  NEW PHONE! I thought it'd be dorky if i put a picture of my new phone on my blog. and you probably dont care but i lovelovelovelovelove it! I'v had the same ol' phone for 3 years so a change is nice.




Only 7 more days of school for this girl! whoop whoop!

No comments:

Post a Comment