My name is Madi and this would be my blog

Thursday, July 21, 2011

i'm alive!

hi hello! It's been a while, has it not? I am completely guilty of that, I have succeeded to neglect you, my readers who ever that may be or if i even have any. If not, well then i'm talking to myself. How stupid do I sound right now? Considering you can't answer, i'll just wish the best of your thoughts and eventually get on with this topic. Let us start with something like what i've been doing that is obviously better then blogging and that i am now blogging about. This, infact is summer at it busiest. I have been hecka busy this summer, with soccer, family raod trips to montana and such, my friendy friends, and lack of aspiration to the computer. The rest of my summer will consist of soccer, soccer camps, soccer tryouts and more soccer, maybe filling out job applications but dont count on that, silverwood, and before you know it school's here! Not gonna lie...i'm actually kinda excited for school. I always do this, i get my hopes up for school then comes a couple weeks in, i'm ready to leave. but anyways, thats about all. i'm glad we cuaght up once more. stay fresh, bruh.

No comments:

Post a Comment