My name is Madi and this would be my blog

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

country strong

I dont know what it is with country music but i love it. It always seems to either make me cry or make me smile.


Reason number one why i like country music, oh so much: Each song has its own unforgetable memories behind it. They make me miss those times i always want to remember and the people who will always be in my heart.


Reason number two: unlike most rap/hiphop songs, its not all about the sex. i mean come on people, we've heard enough of it! Dont get me wrong though! I do listen to alot of hiphop, if you will. I also listen to alot of stuff that i dont know the name of, like genre wise. Weird/hippy(ish) music... i guess... shoot! i dont know what the heck it's called!


Reason number three: i love me some country boys!

                                   Billy currington (oh my sweet baby jesus)

 Joe nichols

Luke Bryan

lovelovelove Tim Mcgraw

Brad Paisley
 my boy ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment