My name is Madi and this would be my blog

Saturday, January 8, 2011

for all you resolution procastinators

If there's one thing that every American has in common, it's not fallowing through with their new years resolution. Well that and eating mcdounalds. 


Now first off, just for the record, i havent eatin micky d's in a good month or so. maybe.
Accually i take that back, i possibly had it 2 weeks ago BUT only becuase Savannah and Kim made me. Though other then that, i am a proud, non-chubby, mcdounalds free American!Well, anyways back to resolution talk. I cant seem to remeber my new years resolution of 2010, which got me thinking and has inspired me to make one this year that i WILL stick with and WON'T forget about.


So new years eve comes along aaannddd i have no resolution, january 1st no resolution, january 2nd no resolution, january 3rd, 4th, 5th 6th, 7th no reolution.


It is now January 8th and after unexpectedly waking up this morning to an unexpected song, it hit me. Im gonna memorize the lyrics to "bust a move" sound wierd? perhaps, but just think about it, everytime that song comes on (which is never but you know in a rare occasion), I could be that girl that raps the whole song while everyone stares at her with oooo's and aaawwhhh's.


So far i've got down, well the first couple lines and some here and there in the middle. And to help me memorize it, i've put it on my "workout playlist" Yes, i do have a workout play list. Pump up music is always needed. Especially when your out of shape and you need some extra motivating to drown out the thought of delicous, mouth watering food waiting for you in the kitchen.


Which leads to my second resolution! This one is gonna be tough but i might, just might be able to do it. I thought deeply about cutting icecream out of my life completely, well just untill i get rid of my little (not so flattering) pooch, but then i reasoned with myself and said i'd work out everyday and only have icecream once.... twice....maybe three..... times a week.


                        Ghetto booty X10000000000
I think i'll cut down on my icream.
Im gonna go pump some iron now.

No comments:

Post a Comment