My name is Madi and this would be my blog

Saturday, January 29, 2011

i want it all


If you havn't seen the notebook, i strongly reccomend you do. It is, without a doubt, my favorite movie. i love everything and anything about it. I could watch it over and over and over again and never get sick of it. Then again, i dont see how you could get sick of it (maybe thats just me but we all have our opinions).


This movie makes me want to cry everytime and depending on my mood i will cry, as weird as that may sound. It makes me think about alot of stuff, maybe thats just becuase im a real (emotional, if you will-but i guess not in a bad way if you get what i mean) heart-felt kinda person. Theres just some things i cant let go of and as much as it hurts me, i like to be reminded of those memories and watching movies like the notebook, or listening to certain songs, even reading a good romance can do that for me.

I also really love the time setting that the notebook was based in. i love the music, the cars and errthang about it! Allie's cute little outfits, the bright red lipstick, hair styles, jewelry, the whole shabang! Plus i lovelovelove Rachel McAdams, she is my favorite actress. by far.






i do also love Ryan Gosling, not my all time favorite actor (though he is up at the top) but i do very much admire him and his cuteness.



<3


I want my life to be the notebook. Everything about it just makes me all gitty with joy inside.


I think its time i go watch it now while enjoying myself my cozy bed and pizzabreakfast. mmmmm.


Goodbye all and have a happy saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment