My name is Madi and this would be my blog

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

double trouble

I dont know 'bout ya'all, but today was a great day! I got my tan on, did some shoppin, ate out twice (!), and got to hang out with my littlest brother and sister! I can't believe how fast they are growing up! bah! It seems like only yesterday they were still playing with that stupid "booobah"... that farts on command? really? but aside of weird farting toys, I love my little brother and sister with everything that I have, I had such a good time with them today. We tricked people into thinking we were little mexican manicans at taco time, learned how to snorckle in a car, counted how many times jackson could hiccup before they went away, learned about the many things you could draw on car windows to confuse the people outside and laughed histarically over stuff that, to be honest, really wasn't all that funny. But besides our strange random ways of having fun and bursts of laughs (that could potentially get quite annoying if you were not us) over nothing, we had a good day i'd say. Don't believe me? Well see for yourself! These two are just too cute, i dont see how you couldnt have a good time with them!




No comments:

Post a Comment