My name is Madi and this would be my blog

Sunday, March 6, 2011

sumah lovin.

I am so sick of this cold and gloomy weather. It just makes me miss summer so dang much! For spring break, all of my friends are leaving to warm sandy places with resorts, beaches, shopping, virgin margaritas, and a sun that accually comes out behind the clouds. As for me, well, i get to stay in Moscow wheres it's snowy, rainy, windy and everything cold. Maybe i should spend my time working out and using tanning lotion to feel somewhat more comfortable about myself when they come back and make me look like i'm some sort of vampire from twighlight or something?


drivin aroud listenin to country <3

i want it! the hat too!

 I have this thing for satchels. I dont know what it is but i'm obsessed and this one is especially cute.
Time for hours of homework, a littl more homework, some more homework aaanndd homework. yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment