My name is Madi and this would be my blog

Monday, March 7, 2011

Let me take you out

Well Its a Monday night and i have A LOT of reading to get done but im just not motivated enough to do it. Though other then having to read i have had a wonderful day! For some reason i'm just in a great mood! It's one of those moods where you just think everything is so funny & happy, and nothing gets on your nerves. I wish more days were like this, and hopefully they will. I've got alot goin on right now and its all in my hands so if something happens, its my doing whether its good or bad. (Sucky deal huh?)Therefore i have to be smart and i know i wont do myself any good by being in a pouty mood all the time. I feel great about myself and well, to be honest IM ACCUALLY EXCITED FOR SCHOOL TOMORROW! This feeling may change when i wake up exhausted and asking myself what i was thinking last night. That's probably what is going to happen. yeah.

For the past two days i'v been obsessed with this song. I'm hooked.

And i just recently discovered this one a couple hours ago. eeeeeep


You know what i just remembered! i never posted pictures from Brookie and Jackson's birthday partys did i!? Well i always post picutres and such but not any having to do with me and all my franns and family! I will try and do so more often. Not saying you really could care much about all that, but i feel so obligated to share my oh so, busy life with you! for now..... goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment