My name is Madi and this would be my blog

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

youngins.

I Present to you:


BROOKIE AND JACKSON!




My Grandma made special cupcakes for each of their partys!




I miss being a little kid. My child life was the best, i got to do some much stuff and i was and still am surrounded but such great people. My dad is a College football coach and i love that except the only down side to that is moving. (so far) Iv'e lived in 7 states, 8 cities, 11 houses, and been to 8 schools. It seems like alot but i grew up with it and after sixteen years iv kinda gotten use to it. And since i was so young, sure i had best friends and such but we never kept in touch and quite frankly i became really good at making new friends becuase of all the practice i've had ;) just sayin. There's one girl, who i love dearly and have known my whole life, Lauren Hoover! Even though we almost never see eachother becuase we live miles and miles apart, she's still mah girl who i can always count on however far apart we may be.
Blast to the Past!
This is me and Lauren (on the left) and we mean business.

Bed heads

So precious.


 
I love my grandpa's with all my heart, they're more than i could ever ask for.


Cal haha

Hi my names chubby, whats yours?


My mom and my best friend. Love you Mamma!

My daddy
 I am so proud of him and so proud to call him my dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment